If you’re looking to visit us in our Silent Season between Sunday the 4th and Friday the 29th of March please book this experience. Visit the only distillery built by the Dewar family, discover the story of the world’s most-awarded blended Scotch whisky, and learn about how we craft our Aberfeldy Single Malt.
An introduction to our story and craftsmanship, followed by a comparative tasting of Dewar’s and Aberfeldy 12 Year Old whiskies with an option to add a tasting straight from the cask.
- Film and Dewar’s story in our museum
- Guide to explain Aberfeldy Single Malt production in our museum
- Tutored sensory tasting comparing a single malt and blended scotch (2 x 15ml drams)
- Additional cocktail as part of the tasting
- During Silent Season, we do not have access to the production area or warehouse.
- Tasting is only for guests over 18 years of age.
- If you are driving/cycling please book an ‘Adult Driver’ ticket and you can take your whisky away to enjoy later.