Aberfeldy 40 is a supremely rare, ultra-premium whisky, with only three casks selected by Malt Master, Stephanie Macleod. Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery are delighted to offer a unique invitation to immerse yourself in Scotland, amongst the picturesque hills of Aberfeldy; the heart of Scotland.
Take the high road into highland Perthshire in a private car to Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, where your experience will begin with a private tour to discover the craftsmanship that goes into every drop of whisky made at the 125-year-old distillery. In the warehouse, you will be invited into our exclusive tasting room to hand-fill your bottle of Aberfeldy 40-Year-Old worth £2,500.00, finishing with the label, and wax sealing and stamping, before recording your name in our record book. You will then be taken to our Secret Bar to enjoy a tutored tasting of this most treasured liquid with our Brand Ambassador to guide you through the flavour profile of this exceptional whisky.
Awaiting you outside of the Warehouse, a Safari Ranger will take you on an exclusively chartered Highland Safari in your own private Land Rover, using their local knowledge to cater to your specific interests. You may be lucky enough to see the Majestic Red Deer, the elusive Mountain Hare, or the soaring Golden Eagle as you travel through the forests, mountains, and moors on private hill tracks. Enjoy a modern yet quintessentially Scottish lunch in an exclusive and remote hillside bothy, overlooking the birthplace of John Dewar, while you are guided through delicious food and whisky pairings. Soak up this insight into the magnificent natural wilderness and take away memories that will last you a lifetime.
When you return from your wilderness adventure, your driver will take you to nearby 5-star Fonab Castle to check into the flagship Penthouse Suite, sitting on the building’s fourth floor with unrivalled views over the Perthshire Highlands, with access to enjoy the Woodland Spa with signature Matis treatments available. Your evening meal is a 7-course tasting menu served in the 3 AA Rosette awarded Sandeman’s restaurant, or alternatively, choose to dine in your own private pod situated in the grounds and surrounded by nature, commanding stunning views over Loch Faskally and the grounds of Fonab Castle Estate. After your meal, retire to The Lounge Bar to enjoy a nightcap and reflect on an unforgettable day.
- Private Tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery with cask tasting
- Fill your own bottle of Aberfeldy 40 Year Old, worth £2,500
- Tutored tasting with our Brand Ambassador in our Secret Bar
- Highland Safari experience
- Scottish lunch in remote hillside bothy with guided whisky food pairings
- Private Car hire for the whole day
- Overnight stay at 5-star Fonab Castle in the flagship Penthouse Suite
- Access to Woodland Spa with signature Matis treatment
- 7-course tasting menu served in 3 AA Rosette awarded Sandeman’s restaurant or your own private pod
- Whisky nightcap
*Subject to prices and availability
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR BESPOKE ABERFELDY 40 HIGHLAND EXPERIENCE
- Sensible footwear must be worn – no open toed shoes or high heels.
- This experience is available for over 18’s only. We operate a Challenge 25 policy so all guests are asked to bring valid original photo ID.
- If you are driving/cycling please book an ‘Adult Driver’ ticket and you can take your whisky away to enjoy later.