Aberfeldy Highland Single Malt Whisky
Just three miles from the birth place of founder John Dewar, the Aberfeldy Distillery is the only distillery built by the Dewar family. Steeped in history and craftsmanship, since 1898 our stills have produced the beautifully balanced Single Malt whisky at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch.
- Aberfeldy 12 40%abv £2.50
- Aberfeldy 16 40%abv £3.20
- Aberfeldy 18 Paulliac finish 43%abv £4.00
- Aberfeldy 21 40%abv £4.50
- Aberfeldy 2002 #20022 53.3%abv £5.75
- Exceptional Cask 20 54.1%abv £8.95
- Aberfeldy 40yo 51.1%abv £89.00
Aultmore Speyside Single Malt Whisky
A secluded site once known for smugglers and illicit stills, the Foggie Moss conceals our water’s source and filters it through gorse and heather, purifying it to the profit of Aultmore’s refined character. This rarest of Speyside classics has been distilled in handmade copper pot stills since 1897, yet for over a century it was only sold in limited editions aimed at collectors.
- Aultmore 12 46%abv £3.60
- Aultmore 21 46%abv £6.50
- Aultmore 25 46%abv £11.75
Craigellachie Speyside Single Malt Whisky
In 1891 a whisky expert noted that Craigellachie represented a style of whisky “seldom met with now,” which we took as a compliment. Today we still use old-fashioned worm tubs to cool our spirit and bestow it with extra flavour, creating a dram to rival whiskies twice its age.
- Craigellachie 13 46%abv £3.60
- Craigellachie 17 46%abv £6.90
- Craigellachie 31 52.2%abv £21.00
The Deveron Highland Single Malt Whisky
Located where the river meets the sea, Macduff distillery sits near the mouth of the River Deveron, shortly before its cool waters join the restless surge of the North Sea. Sheltered from the worst of the seaboard storms and winter winds, this tranquil spot has seen the creation of The Deveron malt whisky for many a decade.
- The Deveron 10 40%abv £2.50
- The Deveron 12 40%abv £3.20
- The Deveron 18 40%abv £4.60
Royal Brackla Highland Single Malt Whisky
Standing on the fertile farmland of the Cawdor Estate, Royal Brackla Distillery was established in 1812 by the fiery Captain William Fraser. Within 25 years his distillery’s reputation for spirit of sterling taste received its crowning moment when King William IV bestowed ‘Royal’ status to Brackla, in 1835. The first Scotch to garner a royal warrant.
- Royal Brackla 10 40%abv £3.60
- Brackla 12 40%abv £3.60
- Royal Brackla 16 40%abv £4.60
- Royal Brackla 21 40%abv £6.50