- Guided distillery tours
- Interactive Heritage Exhibition
- Whisky Lounge and cafe which serves freshly prepared lunches using the finest local produce including soup, thick fill sandwiches and afternoon tea.
- Fully licensed bar with a range of Scotch whiskies and tasting flights.
- Distillery shop showcases the full range from John Dewar & Sons Fine Whisky Emporium, along with our exclusive single cask ‘fill your own’ bottle.
- Our listed buildings date back to 1896, but at Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery we ensure all visitors have a safe and enjoyable visit regardless of their access requirements.
- Registered assistance dogs are welcome on site and we have water bowls outside for them.
- Disabled parking is available 66 metres from our entrance.
- The heritage museum, tasting bar, shop and café are all on one level with toilets accessed via a lift.
- Full allergen information is available in our café.
- The self-guided museum experience can be enjoyed in written form or a guide can offer a verbal description of our company history.
- The production area tour distance is 405 metres including 61 steps. We also offer an alternative route including the still house and warehouse which is entirely flat.
- There is a written description of the production process in 10 languages including English.