Whisky toddy ingredients
- 1 ½ parts Dewar’s White Label whisky
- 1/3 part honey syrup – made from equal parts honey and hot water, simmered till the honey dissolves, then cooled and refrigerated until needed
- 3 parts hot water
- 3 dried cloves, per glass
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus a slice of lemon to garnish each glass
- cinnamon sticks, to garnish each glass
Combine the Dewar’s White Label, honey syrup, hot water and cloves in a toddy glass and stir gently until completely combined. Squeeze in lemon juice, to taste. Remove the cloves, then garnish with a slice of lemon and cinnamon stick.