Aberfeldy 18 Year Old Golden Ticket Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at Bacardi Brown-Forman House, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW (“Promoter”).
The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.), with the assistance of Spika Limited, Belle House, 1 Hudsons Place, London, SW1V 1JT
1. For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at AberfeldyDistillery@Dewars.com.
2. Starting date: 00:00:00 (UK time) on 22.11.2021.
3. Closing date: 23:59:59 (UK time) on 19.12.2021.
4. Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
5. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
6. The following may not enter or win a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members, and (c) employees of any company active in the alcoholic beverage sector (and their first and second degree family members).
How to enter
7. To take part in this Promotion entrants must visit:
8. Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
a) Visit https://www.dewars.com/gl/en/aberfeldydistillery/campaigns/dewarsgoldenticket21uk and fill in the form to provide your details, then click to accept the terms and conditions and click continue. Then scratch the Golden Ticket with your finger (mobile) or mouse (desktop) to reveal whether you are a winner or not. If you are winner you must then provide your shipping details and click submit.
b) Your name, date of birth, email address and country of residence will be collected, as well as your opt in for the mailing list should you opt in. If you are a winner then your shipping address will also be collected.
9. No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
10. Maximum of one entry per person.
11. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
12. Entries must not be made in bulk, through multiple email accounts or through agents or third parties.
13. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
14. 28 instant winners will be notified across a four week competition period from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
15. The winner(s) will be notified instantly on screen and will need to enter their shipping address and click submit in order to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to accept the prize.
16. The winner(s) must provide a suitable delivery address that is not a PO box. The Prize will be delivered by 08.01.2022. There must be someone 18 years or older at the delivery address to sign for the Prize.
17. Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The top prize is: One bottle of Aberfeldy 18 Year Old Cote Rotie Cask Finish 70cl. There will be four opportunities to win this prize over a four week period. The second prize is a rocks glass. There will be twenty four opportunities to win this prize over a four week period. A valid shipping address is required and proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize. Losers will receive a code for 10% off all products on the online shop https://shop.dewars.com valid until 31.03.2022.
19. Please note that the prize does not include personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included, or any shipping fees outside of the original shipping of the free prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
21. Details of winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
22. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of the prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
24. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
25. [Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrant hereby release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that the information they submit in connection with this Promotion is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook.
26. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
28. If you have opted in, the Promoter may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes.
Promoter’s intellectual property
29. All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promoter’s Facebook page, the Promotion Application, and our materials published on them, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
30. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
31. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
32. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.