Whisky Masterclass Promotion – Survey Prize Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini B.V., whose registered office is at Bacardi-Martini B.V., Weena 505, 3013 AL, Rotterdam, The Netherlands (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including prize-giving, and technical support etc.).
3. For questions, complaints or comments in relation to the Promotion, the Promoter can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Starting date: 23:59 CET on 28 February 2021 (the “Starting Date”).
5. Closing date: 23:59 CET on 19 April 2021 (the “Closing Date”).
6. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
7. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to individuals of legal drinking age or over.
8. The following may not enter or win a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
How to enter
9. To take part in this Promotion entrants must complete the survey questionnaire from the Starting Date and before the Closing Date.
10. Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
a) Complete all questions within the survey within.
b) Share their name, number and postal address.
d) Complete entry by clicking “Submit”.
11. No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
12. Maximum of one entry per person throughout the entire promotion period.
13. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
14. Entries must not be made in bulk or through agents or third parties.
15. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
16. One winner will be drawn at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
17. The winner will be notified via WeChat within two weeks of the Closing Date and will need to respond to that notification in order to confirm their acceptance of the prize. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time using the contact details provided in the entry form. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification because if a response from a winner is not received within 14 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
18. The winner must provide a suitable delivery address that is not a PO box within 14 days of being contacted and notified. The Prize will be delivered by 31 May 2021. There must be someone 18 years or older at the delivery address to sign for the Prize.
19. Promoter’s decision/s are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The prize is a bottle of Dewar’s 25 year old signed by Master Blender, Stephanie McLeod.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
22. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize.
23. Details of the winner’s name and country will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
24. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of the prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
26. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
27. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
29. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image, and the winner shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. A winner may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
Promoter’s intellectual property
30. All intellectual property and database rights, in excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
31. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
32. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
33. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.