THE ULTIMATE LUXURY WHISKY TOUR EXPERIENCE
On one date each month, enjoy a fascinating immersion into Dewar’s and Aberfeldy whisky. Our luxury whisky tour takes place over the course of a day, beginning with a welcome coffee and shortbread, and ending with a refreshing highball cocktail in our Whisky Lounge.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE LUXURY WHISKY IMMERSION TOUR?
- Tea/coffee and locally made shortbread upon arrival
- Escorted tour of our immersive heritage exhibition
- Visit the Dewar’s water source: The Pitilie Burn, and enjoy a hot toddy
- A behind the scenes tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery
- Tasting of a single cask Aberfeldy whisky ‘from the cask’
- Freshly made lunch using locally sourced ingredients
- Old and Rare luxury whisky tasting comprising four 15ml samples in our Blending room, featuring the following sensational whiskies: Our latest distillery-exclusive self-fill, Aberfeldy 21 yr old, Dewar’s 25 yr old, Aberfeldy ‘Exceptional Cask’ 20 yr old, Aberfeldy 40 yr old cask 119.
- Highball cocktail at the bar
- The exclusive parting gift of a sample bottle of exclusively aged single cask whisky, hand signed by the Distillery Manager
During your day, you’ll take a privileged escorted tour of our fascinating archive, bringing its stories to life, as well as a full production tour where the secrets of creating our richly honeyed spirit will be unravelled.
You’ll enjoy a freshly prepared lunch in our welcoming Whisky Lounge, before sampling the finest and rarest whiskies from Aberfeldy and Dewar’s in our tutored ‘rare & old’ whisky tasting, including our oldest expression from the distillery to date, Aberfeldy 40!
Finish off the day by relaxing with a refreshing Dewar’s Whisky Highball Cocktail in our Whisky Lounge and be presented with an exclusive whisky gift – a rare and aged single cask edition of Aberfeldy.
Dates for the Dewar’s Immersion Tour in 2020:
- April 10 10am-3pm
- May 8 10am-3pm
- June 12 10am-3pm
- July 10 10am-3pm
- August 7 10am-3pm
- September 11 10am-3pm
- October 9 10am-3pm
Unfortunately, dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the visitor centre or whisky distillery. This tour is only available for visitors over the age of 18.
Want to give someone a tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery as a gift but don’t know the date/time of visit? Order one of our beautifully presented gift cards.