THE ULTIMATE LUXURY WHISKY TOUR EXPERIENCE
On one date each month, enjoy a fascinating immersion into Dewar’s and Aberfeldy whisky. Our luxury whisky tour takes place over the course of a day, beginning with a welcome coffee and shortbread, and ending with cocktails in a top secret location.
During your day, you’ll take a privileged escorted tour of our fascinating archive, bringing its stories to life, as well as a full production tour where the secrets of creating our richly honeyed spirit will be unravelled.
You’ll enjoy a freshly prepared lunch in our welcoming Whisky Lounge, before sampling the finest and rarest Aberfeldy malts in our tutored ‘rare & aged’ whisky tasting.
Finally, you’ll kick back with some delicious cocktails in a top secret location within our site, before leaving with an exclusive whisky gift – a rare and exclusively aged single cask edition of Aberfeldy, hand signed by our distillery manager.
Our Dewar’s Immersion is a luxury whisky tour experience that starts at 10am, and finishes at 3.30pm, on one date each month. Booking in advance is essential. This experience has a maximum capacity of 10 persons.
- Tea/coffee and locally made shortbread upon arrival
- Escorted tour of our immersive heritage exhibition
- Visit the Dewar’s water source: The Pitilie Burn, and enjoy a hot toddy
- A behind the scenes tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery
- Tasting of a single cask Aberfeldy whisky ‘from the cask’
- Freshly made buffet lunch using locally sourced ingredients
- Old and Rare luxury whisky tasting comprising four 15ml samples in our Blending room
- Cocktails in a secret location…
- The exclusive parting gift of a 20cl bottle of exclusively aged single cask Aberfeldy, hand signed by the Distillery Manager
- Jan 12th
- April – 19
- May – 17th
- June – 15th
- July – 12th
- August – 19th
- September – 20th
Would you like to book your own private Dewar’s Immersion Tour outside of the dates we have provided? Get in touch with us now.
As a working distillery, visitors must wear sensible footwear on the distillery tour (no high heels or open toed shoes permitted).
Unfortunately, dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the visitor centre or whisky distillery.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the beginning of your experience.
This tour is only available for visitors over the age of 18.