SAMPLE EXCLUSIVELY AGED SINGLE CASK WHISKY
Sample a rare and exclusively aged Aberfeldy single cask malt whisky from the cask in the warehouse. You will also receive a complimentary glass to take home.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE SINGLE CASK WHISKY TOUR?
- Distillery and multisensorial production process explanation
- Self guided Heritage Centre experience
- 1 sample (25ml), and 1 upgrade sample (25ml) from a choice of 3 whiskies / Driver’s pack available on request (over 18s only)
- Taste of single cask whisky from the cask in the warehouse
- Complimentary glass.
- Please note that access to the production area is temporarily unavailable
Duration: 1 hour 45 mins
Join a tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery to discover how we make the beautifully balanced single malt at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch. Visit the warehouse to learn more about the angels’ share and our unreasonable commitment to quality – double aging our whisky for a richer smoother ﬂavour, before enjoying your single cask whisky tasting drawn from a cask by hand by your whisky guide.
Also included is the heritage centre offering a unique insight into founders; John Dewar and his sons Tommy and John Alexander.
“Several in our group said it was the best whisky they had ever tasted. Plus, we were sent home with the glass as a memento. It was a great tour”. – TripAdvisor
Please note:As a working distillery, visitors must wear sensible footwear on the distillery tour (no high heels or open toed shoes permitted).
Unfortunately, dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the visitor centre or distillery.
Guests are politely requested to be gentle with the bung flogger!
Want to give someone a tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery as a gift but don’t know the date/time of visit? Order one of our beautifully presented gift cards.